Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreams

I have always had a lot of fun and crazy dreams that I love to share. People usually say, "Whoa, are you on drugs?" I'm pretty much not on too many drugs, I just have a vivid imagination and a good memory. In the near future I will start a new blog all about dreams but for now I'm going to record them here.

I recently had this frustrating dream: My family and the Ozzy Osbournes were old friends. I had been to college in upstate NY with their son, Marilyn Manson. We were all meeting up at a local outdoor ampitheater to see a performance starring their daughter, Kelly Osbourne. Our car pulls up to the curb and Marilyn Manson leans in the window to greet us warmly. "Hi, everyone, what's up, how are you doing?" As we take our seats my mother was asking me if I had heard, if I had heard, did I know. Turns out that Kelly had been spotted canoodling with another female and is now assumed to be a lesbian. I said, "So what?" My mother is livid and cannot stop proclaiming loudly that this type of behavior is an outrageous sin against society and should be stopped. She is beside herself with anger and is upsetting the other audience members. I keep asking her to relax and not make a scene, but she won't sit down and be quiet. Kelly's mother, Sharon Osbourne is seated down one row and over a bit to the right. My mother makes her way over and continues haranguing her about her daughter. Sharon has had enough and responds by asking, "And what about your daughter? She is a selfish, abusive brat!" She makes some comments about my behavior at some school, and then I tell her that I've never even been to that school, let alone attended it as a student and that she doesn't really know anything about me. Sharon is forced to admit, sheepishly, that truly she doesn't know much about me and that is the end of the dream.

No comments: